. . . 'cause I find them kinda fascinating.
![]() |
| Top row: Ellie, Isaac, Ellie. Middle row: Isaac, Annie, Isaac. Bottom row: Ellie, Annie, Isaac. |
Edited to add: They can't be that similar looking, 'cause Ellie can name every single baby correctly without any help or even more than a second to think about it . . .

3 comments:
I LOVE Isaac's facial expressions in the middle row, especially the one on the right.
It's fun to look back at the girls. I feel like I remember Annie pretty well but everytime I see a picture of Ellie I think, "when was she so round-faced? And so bald?" :) She is such an itty thing now, I forget she had such cute chubby cheeks not so long ago.
HA! Those kids are definitely related. It's amazing quite how much they look alike!
I want to squeeze and kiss all of their cheeks!
Post a Comment