Sunday, January 9, 2011

Two Years Apart



I need to get a picture of the back of Ellie's hair.  What you don't normally see in photos, is that the entire back part of her head is covered in blonde ringlets now.  Every bit as curly as Annie's was at this age.  The big difference is that Ellie's hair is bone straight in front, and she doesn't have as much of it.  Which got me thinking about Annie's hair at this age . . . 
 





The top two photos are Annie at the same age as Ellie is now, and bottom two are pictures of Ellie in the last couple weeks. I found it is near impossible to find a regular picture of Ellie smiling -- in pictures she's usually pulling REALLY excited faces, or pouting. :-)

1 comment:

Jessi said...

You can see the similarities for sure. However, they each have their own looks and you can see their adorable little personalities shining through in the pictures! I love these girls!