This is probably my favorite series of videos of my kids EVER. It's an epic battle between a nearly four year old Annie and Grandpa Robert. I cannot watch this without cracking up the whole time. She was just so emphatic :-)
The 5th video from the bottom, the first few seconds when Ellie comes twirling past the camera. Everytime I see it, I think of that quote from Simpsons, "But tonight I say, we must move forward, not backward; upward, not forward; and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!" It makes me smile everytime I see it!
3 comments:
Your dad is awesome!!
How is your toy room so clean?
The 5th video from the bottom, the first few seconds when Ellie comes twirling past the camera. Everytime I see it, I think of that quote from Simpsons, "But tonight I say, we must move forward, not backward; upward, not forward; and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!" It makes me smile everytime I see it!
Post a Comment