Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ewwww

So, cleaning up a blow out diaper that I discovered while Isaac was sitting on the carpet in my bedroom was bad enough.

Finding when I got out the carpet shampooer that when it was used last (to clean up vomit), it hadn't been emptied, made it worse.  That had to be the nastiest smelling water ever.  And we've set a new all time low bar around here for nasty smells.

And did I mention that during a diaper change yesterday morning, a moving, squirming larvae was discovered?  Alive.  In Isaac's poop.  Which I got to 'capture', sick in a specimen jar, along with yet another stool sample, and take to the hospital for more tests.  Meaning that more than once in the last week I've walked into a public building with a jar of poop in a brown paper bag.  Once with a live bug in it. 

I lead a glamorous, glamorous life :-)

4 comments:

Jessi said...

I hope that little bug is the answer to Isaac's sickness and he can get better ASAP. And you can get a break from it all!

Vala said...

Very, very horrid. However, as horrid as I am sure it was, I sure hope that that bug was an answer, too!

Chrystal said...

That is just awful--all of it! I too hope that little bug is an answer to Isaac's sickness and that they're able to get him well very soon.

Kirstin said...

I haven't checked any blogs in a while, and I find it hilarious/sad this was my first post back. It sounds like it's been pretty awful at your house! I'm so sorry. :(