Look who is FIVE MONTHS OLD now!
At five months old his favorite things to do include: eating toys, eating his hands, eating his feet and eating. That about sums it up.
Oh, and he loves watching cartoons with his sisters. (Does that make me a bad Mom?) :-)
Ellie's First Play Date
Annie and her best friend Sarajayne play together all the time, and often with their little sisters, Ellie and Kate, in tow. But yesterday Kate came over to our house while Annie went to Sarajayne's house for the first one on one play date these two have had.
It went well . . .
10 comments:
I love how dressed up Ellie is for her "date." Those girls are so cute!
Happy 5 months, Isaac!
Your little ones are so cute. I love Ellie's skirt. It looks like they had a blast on their play date. Oh and I can't believe that your little man is already 5 months old! Crazy how fast time flys.
They are darling! Ellie is starting to look like a little girl...it's crazy how fast they grow up!
I can't believe that Isaac is already 5 months old! Where does the time go? He looks so grown up. And what a smiley baby he is! I'm glad that Ellie's first play date went well. Hopefully this is the first of many to come.
So cute I love the new layout to your blog. And also love that last picture ellie looks so cute.
That is so stinkin' cute!
And I like the new layout too.
It seems like Ellie enjoys play dates more than Annie...
Those are such cute pictures!
By the way I love your new blog layout too!
I think Ellie enjoys most things, just more than others do. It's one of the things I love about her.
Post a Comment