Friday, December 24, 2010

You Better Be Good, I'm Telling You Why . . .

So, I may have dropped a couple 'gentle reminders' that Santa's watching and wants us to be nice and try new foods, but I haven't ever really invoked much Santa-wrath at our house.   Which made Ellie's earlier comment unexpected and even more hilarious . . .
So, it's Christmas Eve morning and Annie's been ON ONE all freaking day.  Teasing her sister, crying and whining, throwing fits.  It's been fun, let me tell you :-).  Anyway, after shoving her sister, I put her in time out.  She's screaming and freaking out, and I come back out of the room and comfort poor Ellie who'd just been knocked over.  Ellie looks up at me, sadly nods her head, and says, "I guess Annie's on the naughty list now."  HA!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I hope Annie can redeem herself in time for Santa's visit, get back on the nice list! Ellie is hilarious!