Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Story Time

Greg reads to the girls every night, usually while I'm feeding the baby. Recently though, Isaac's gotten really interested when I read to the girls during the day, so tonight Greg did books with all three kids. Everyone enjoyed it, although Ellie typically loses interest in the group's book about 3 minutes in, and bounces around with a book of her own while Greg continues to read to Annie (and now Isaac). It was all so cute, I had to get some pictures . . .









4 comments:

Jessi said...

So cute! Greg is such a good dad. Story time with the kiddie is my favorite!

Talina said...

I LOVE the pictures of Annie and then Ellie with the pursed lips and narrowed eyes. They are so funny!
AND I love the picture of Ellie showing Isaac her baby animals book. They are such cuties.

Ashley said...

That is so sweet what a great dad :)

Kerry said...

Looks like lots of fun!!