Monday, November 24, 2008

Food Fight

So, we gave Ellie her first tastes of solid foods tonight at dinner.  Rice cereal.  Looks about as appetizing as it tastes, I'm sure.  Ellie ate like a pro, taking several small spoonfuls like she'd done this a million times before (she had far less food on her face than Annie, and possibly Greg, did.)  The pictures were pretty boring, as she was eating so neatly and politely for her first time.  

That is, until she projectile vomited all food and milk that had entered her body in the last several hours all over her pajamas and my sweater.  Good times.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Six months ago, that story would have made me sick. Now I am a pro at getting projectile vomited on, so you are lucky it was on the floor and not you!!

Fig said...

That rice cereal shiz is GOOD. I would still eat it, if I had any around. Not kidding.