I was too tired and wiped out from Christmas to celebrate Owen's first birthday with a big party last week, so we put it off 'til yesterday. His first birthday and already he's suffering for having a birthday surrounded by holidays! Poor kid :-)
But it was a lot of fun getting together last night with all the family and eating good food and watching Owen open presents (his first he was interested in opening -- we made it all the way through Christmas without him so much as ripping his own wrapping paper, but he was at least involved with the unwrapping of all of his presents yesterday (although, his siblings did prove to be very, um, helpful with all of them after the first.)



2 comments:
Holiday birthday's are tough! I never would have thought so but it's true for sure. Glad he had his party and that you were feeling well enough to throw it. ;o)
Happy Birthday, Dear Owen! Looks like a fun night! And I am LOVING all the blog posts and photos!!!!
Post a Comment