Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Morning 2012

Christmas morning started pretty early, with Annie and Owen waking up at 6AM.  We woke Isaac up not long after, but he wasn't super happy about it :-)
(Also, I forgot to tell Greg until after they descended that the little kids have to come first so I can see them in the camera) :-)

 The boys were a bit out of it for a bit . . . but the girls were instantly giddy . . .
Isaac warmed up once he realized there was candy . . . Owen warmed up once he realized there were spoons in his stocking . . .
 The girls happily showing off their loot (except, notice, Ellie's holding onto two balls, which were part of Owen's toy -- a theme of the next week was Ellie playing with EVERYONE else's toys, never her own, causing about 12 million fights in the process)

We checked out what Santa had brought everyone for awhile, then around 7AM, the rest of my family showed up for actual opening of presents.




1 comment:

Kerry said...

Looks like lots of fun. I had to chuckle when I got to the end of your post and it said you'd done all of that BEFORE 7am .. YIKES!!