Sunday, January 8, 2012

Name That Baby

Name that baby . . . here's my four kids as babies . . . anyone able to correctly identify all four?

5 comments:

Jessi said...

Top: Owen and then Ellie
Bottom: Annie and then Isaac

Talina said...

I only got this by process of elimination. I recognized the pic of Isaac, otherwise I would have sworn the first one was Isaac, meaning it had to be Owen. The second picture just LOOKS like Ellie, meaning the last pic was Annie. Go Jessi for getting them all right!

Jessi said...

I recognized the picture of Isaac too. So I knew I had the boys right.

Kirstin said...

I haven't been able to check blogs in forever! A very much belated congratulations. All four of your babies are beautiful.

Kirstin said...

And I forgot to say--that picture of Owen looks like a life-like doll*! HIS SKIN IS PERFECT! I'm jealous.

*But not one of those 'reborn' dolls. Those things give me the willies.