I was taking pictures of him all wide eyed and awake, and the pictures kinda reminded me of Annie. So, I pulled up pictures of each of my kids around a month old . . .
Owen on top, then Annie, Ellie (who was one CHUNKY looking baby, which is funny, 'cause she was by far the smallest), and Isaac
I can't get over how huge Isaac looks nowadays . . . he's like this mammoth child who I swear was my tiny, little boy just yesterday! Here's a comparison picture of my two boys -- so you can see why Isaac seems so massive to me now!
Cousin Bailey came over to visit today . . .
Having Bailey come along a few months before Owen was born was really good for Isaac. He's really fond of Baby Bailey. Of course, once Owen was born, Bailey and all other babies were promptly renamed "Baby Owen." His default is to call her 'Baby Owen', but he will call her Bailey if we prompt him. He cracked Talina and I up today though when he referred to Bailey as "Baby Owen Sister". She is now officially the female version of his little brother :-)
The two younger babies were on their stomachs doing some 'tummy time', and Isaac threw himself down and participated. :-) Owen surprised us by rolling himself over one time, but didn't' do it again. Four weeks old though, not too bad for rolling over for the first time :-)
Here's Owen tonight refusing to fall asleep . . . he's so bright eyed when it's well past bedtime . . .
Absolutely nothing exciting happens in this video -- he's only four weeks old afterall -- but I couldn't resist getting some 'four-week-old-milestone' video.
Then, just 'cause this cracked me up, I came across this picture of Annie when she was two years old. The shirt along with the face and stance made Greg and I giggle . . .


5 comments:
I can't believe how quickly time is flying by!
And I agree. When did 'baby Isaac' become such a big boy! He is HUGE suddenly! . . . or you know, my perspective has changed having a baby at home and Owen making her look huge (or her head at least) :)
Thanks for letting Bailey and I hang out today. It was a fun time. She is always so fascinated by your house.
So cute I think that they all have the same nose. And its crazy how different Owen and Isaac looked as babies. It will be fun to see what Owen looks like in a few more months when his looks becomes more his own. He is adorable and it is crazy how fast time goes by. I also love the pic of the two boys together lol Isaac does look huge. He has the exact same frame as Logan to funny.
I love this post. I love the comparison photos. It is amazing how much kids grow and change in 18 months!
And that is a fabulous picture of Annie!
They are all so cute! I think Ellie looks the most different from the others. Isaac is so big compared to his little bro, holy cow! :) Love little miss grumpy pants photo.
Quinn loves the Owen video!!!!!
Post a Comment