Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

I think there are few things that make me happier than Christmas Eve and new Christmas pajamas!

Ellie & Annie posing in their coordinating pajamas
The girl cousins -- Annie and Ellie with baby Bailey

We even got Isaac smiling in one of the pictures!!
Oh, and there was a 'theme' running through the pajamas -- Annie hates footie pajamas, so we did regular two piece pjs for her . . . with red polka dot pants.  (She actually thinks she likes them, and will put them on, then wake up at midnight and demand a change of pajamas 'cause they bug her by restricting her feet.  So we don't buy 'em for her, even if she says she wants them!) Ellie then got polka dot footie pajamas with reindeer feet.  So they coordinate with their polka dots. Isaac got plain red pajamas with reindeer feet, and Bailey just happened to have reindeer footie jammies too.  I've found 'matching' three different kids of two different genders, with pajamas from three different size departments is a little tough, so we went with just coordinating, rather than matching this year.  Next year, with two girls and two boys, we may do matching for each gender.  We'll see.  :-)  If I was my Mom I could just make 'em all perfectly matching pajamas, but that ain't happening.  I may talk my Mom into doing it next year though :-).
"Look at me Mom! Ta da!"
Cute girls -- Annie, Bailey and Ellie.
Annie & Ellie (being a cheeseball) with Grandpa -- and the girls are happily showing off some of the MANY new hair flowers Grandma got them.
Amazingly, they're all in bed (and quiet, although I can't guarantee sleeping) at 8:15PM.  It helps that they actually all feel pretty crappy, with some nasty colds and coughs.  But visions of Dimetapp now float in their little heads, and I'm hoping we get some sleep around here before the big day tomorrow!  (It's been elusive the last couple nights with congested kids).

I cannot wait to see when they wake up tomorrow morning!  :-)

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Hooray for Christmas pajamas! I love that Quinn got red polka dotted pants too! They could be sisters. If we photoshopped Quinn into those photos no one would question it! Merry Christmas!

Talina said...

I love Christmas Eve and Christmas pajamas! They all look so cute!
I was so happy that Bailey's pj's matched theirs, though it wasn't planned. I love getting pictures of her with all of your kids. I'm so excited for them all to grow up together and for Annie and Ellie to be surogate big sisters and Isaac to be her 'big brother' and for Owen to be her bestest friend. Yeah, my expectations aren't ridiculously high or anything . . .