So, we have two cameras. The 'nice' one we usually use, and a spare, in case tragedy ever strikes our preferred camera. Apparently, we haven't used the older camera since a few days after Christmas, and I only came across it again this week. There were some cute pictures of the girls on there from December 28th, playing around in their dress up clothes from their Grandma's that I felt were worth sharing . . .
Princess Belle showing off Daddy's Christmas stocking that Annie made this last year.

Grumpy Annie in a frilly petticoat . . .

Angst-y Ellie in her Princess Belle dress . . .

Video of the girls dancing in their dress up clothes . . .
2 comments:
I love how Annie's wearing the other tutu around her chest. They are such cute girls.
I love Annie's grumpy face. It is classic.
Post a Comment