Sunday, July 31, 2011

Random Pictures of the Kids

This is one of those blog posts that pretty much only appeal to those who are blood related to my children (and even then, pretty much just their Dad and female relatives).  It's all just adorable pictures from the last week of the kids, doing nothing in particular!  Yay for digital cameras and no longer needing to justify wasting film on random crap!  :-)

PLAYTIME
Pictures from playing in the front room (and with 'Big Bear').  These all just include Isaac, since his sisters are social butterflies, and wouldn't be caught dead inside the house hanging with Mom during the middle of the day when there are half a dozen neighbor houses and backyards to go hang out in!


This is how Isaac likes to watch TV -- don't judge me about the TV thing, I already feel guilty enough :-)

BEDTIME
My sweet sleeping angels look so cute and innocent!  Except Annie.  Who refuses to fall asleep at night now . . . we catch her in bed with books and contraband flashlights at all hours. We sometimes confiscate multiple flashlights in a single night.  I'm convinced she has like 30 stashed under her mattress or something, but nothing keeps this kid from her books!  She so has my family's blood running through her :-)



6 comments:

Kirstin said...

I can't believe how big they are all getting!

This is totally random, but something about your "angels" comment reminded me of this...some of them have language, but it's pretty darn funny!

http://www.happyplace.com/3645/the-best-obnoxious-responses-to-misspellings-on-facebook

Jessi said...

Isaac is not a baby anymore! He looks so grown up! Do you know when he'll get his tubes yet?

Talina said...

I love Isaac and his bear! That is so cute! Also, I am glad that Annie has contraband flashlights hidden. For some reason, that just makes me grin :)
I can't wait for her to start kindergarten this week! She is going to LOVE it!

Amanda and Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda and Ryan said...

Very cute kids, but you already know that :) I am happy to see your family is doing so well! I hope we get to see you sometime this summer!!

Cook.Clean.RUN.Dream said...

Omg look at all those teeth!!! He's looking like such a big boy.