Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Scanned Pictures

I have a few pictures that I needed to scan in . . . the first two are Annie's t-ball pictures from this year. 
(Annie's the second kid from the left on the top row).




 Then on Saturday we went to our local hospital's "Health Fair".  The kids had so much fun, bandaging teddy bears, seeing fire trucks, eating slushies in recovery, and seeing a pseudo-Elmo (who taught me once again why the characters in Disneyland NEVER talk -- it just sounds SO wrong.  No adult male should try and mimic Elmo's voice -- it's beyond creepy).  :-)  Isaac was so excited to see Elmo, you just can't tell from this picture.

In other news, the pregnancy is going well -- I got to hear the heartbeat again last week, and I'm officially entering my second trimester.  I'm hoping to leave the horrific nausea behind . . . I have glimpses of feeling better, but we're not there yet.  The girls talk a lot about 'Baby O' and have started kissing my tummy.  A lot. 

Isaac wasn't feeling well Friday -- and a little worse Saturday and Sunday.  Just a cold,  but it's thrown off his sleep again.  Unfortunately, Greg, Annie, Ellie and I all woke up with it today.  The girls are whiny, moody, sulking, snot-factories, and Greg and I are congested, overly tired, grumpy parents.  It's summer, right?  What's up with everyone I've been talking to being sick?! 

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Agreed! I'd been fighting a sinus infection and bronchitis till last week finally. :( Hope you get feeling better on all accounts!

Jessi said...

Cute pictures!

And I am sending health vibes your way!

Kerry said...

Oh MY gosh. All three of my boys have strep. And Oliver also has a nasty cold. I'm so over the sick stuff too.

Glad that your little man got to meet a real life Elmo! So exciting.