Monday, February 1, 2010

Random Pictures from the Last 2 Weeks

I finally plugged in my camera and downloaded any pictures from the last couple weeks. So, here's a random sampling:

The day after I washed all the bedding upstairs, I found this small handprint on the sheets of my bed (chocolate?). It's a clear reminder as to why we do so much laundry.

Ellie in her bathrobe, sharing a bottle with her baby doll.Annie dressed up, per usual.

Annie had fun applying chapstick to her Dad. Unfortunately for Greg, it was bright freakin' red princess chapstick. It was a good look.


Ellie had a week or so there where she was intensely interested in the potty. We made many outings to this little green and white potty. As did Ellie's toy gorilla.


Here's Annie singing one of her made up songs to her Teddy Bear:

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Love all the random pictures! Ellie looks super interested in the potty ...maybe she'll end up trained by the time she is two! Bright red chapstick is a good look on Greg!