Thursday, December 17, 2009

Genius Aunt Talina

So, Annie is sitting here on my lap, all the while talking on the phone with her Aunt Talina. Talina asks Annie, "What did you get me for Christmas?"
Annie: "I can't tell you, it's a secret."
Talina: "Oh, I see. What did you get Mommy?"
Annie, while sitting on my lap: "For Mommy? A box of candy . . . you and me can talk about it because it's not for you." Talina and I both started laughing. Good one, Talina. :-)


Surgery update:
Annie seems to be doing really well. I'm hoping she'll crash soon for the night, but for now she's running around like a crazy person with too much energy. A crazy person who didn't have surgery earlier today.
Mommy on the other hand, I'm the walking dead. I feel kinda dizzy and woozy again this afternoon, and have spent most of the chunk of the day laying on the couch. I'm wishing I had a home blood pressure taking contraption of some kind, 'cause I'm feeling a lot like when my blood pressure was a whopping 80/44 earlier today. We all need to get to bed!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Do you need me to come over...I can run after wild little ones while you rest. Seriously.

Talina said...

David and I can take the girls tomorrow night if you need a break. Same with Saturday. Just let me know. You can use the time to get some rest or you and Greg can go out together.