So, I've officially forfeited from our Biggest Loser: Family Edition competition.
Dramatic weight loss not being all that desirable in the first trimester and all. (Um, not that it was much of an issue -- I haven't been making much of a showing in this particular competition.) And, my scale's still broken. But mainly that first one.
My sister Lacy says that my ability to procreate doesn't get me out of the Thanksgiving dishes though. I'm still trying to argue that a woman in my delicate condition should be allowed to just sit next to the winner and help direct the dish washing from the comfort of an upholstered chair. Lacy, being quite cruel, informed me that she will sit back and play with my children while I'm elbow deep in dish water.
Star, Talina or Cody -- one of you needs to do something drastic (possibly cut off an arm) and kick her trash at this competition. Do we really want Lacy lording over us all Thanksgiving Day?! You know she'll be demanding foot rubs . . .
I say we start this competition again, sometime end of next summer. You know, when I'm dramatically losing baby weight at an unprecedented level. We should compete for cash next time too . . .
5 comments:
You should do the first weigh in while you are still preggers and the second weigh in after the baby is born.
did I miss the pregnancy announcement! congratulations so exciting!
Congrats on the pregnancy! Bummer about the dishes though. That's rough. :)
wow! congradulations! Look what happens when you are out of the blogging world for a month-you miss all the exciting news! Yeay!!
congrats on the expecting arrival!!! You can just tell Lacy that everytime she is rude to a pregant woman, that makes things 10times worse when she's pregnant. So she better watch out and look forward to those mornings running to the bathroom that last the entire pregnancy, up to the day she has her little one.
Post a Comment