Wednesday, July 22, 2009

When the Cat's Away . . .

So, my parents just picked up the girls and are taking them to the pool for a few hours.

For the first time, in a long time, I'm all by myself. The house is very, very quiet.

I was thinking of going somewhere, and they left me their car . . . but it's a stick, and it's years since I've driven one (besides Greg's truck, which hates me and tries to make my life difficult), and I'm kind of a chicken and a wimp . . .

So, I think I'm gonna stay home and fold the laundry. Maybe organize our master closet. Possibly carpet shampoo.

Woo hoo! Party girl!!

4 comments:

Jessi said...

You should just spend time spying on people on the internet!

Rebecca Talley said...

No way, no housework--do something totally fun like take a long bubblebath, read a book, paint your nails, dance to the disco music you keep hidden on that top shelf.

Star said...

Little do your friends know how relaxing and easy you have it when the girls are home. You just take bubble baths, eat bon bons, watch TV. Have Greg prepare all your meals ahead of time. So do housework while they're gone.

Jackie H said...

Party girl is right! Do something for yourself---I have a strict rule of no chores during naptime or my alone time. It keeps me sane. But organizing the closet is kind of for you...