Annie is thrilled with the beautiful Eskimo baby doll that her Grandma Karine & Grandpa Robert just brought back from her on their Alaskan cruise. The gorgeous fur-lined-parka-wearing doll is among her favorites now. Picking a name was tricky though. It took Annie two full days. She didn't take a single one of our suggestions (I personally liked "North", but she wouldn't go for it.)
Yesterday she finally settled on a name.
Ironically enough, her new doll's name is: Arizona.
Of course.
5 comments:
Yes, of course it is. Because Arizona is teaming with Eskimos! That is so funny.
That is awesome. I knew she wouldn't pick Alaska. Where is the creativity in that? Plus, everyone was telling her to name it Alaska, which right there is enough to rebel ;)
I like Arizona. I think I may steal that name one day ;)
Sweet name. Arizona is a great place but right now I think I would rather be in Utah with the weather. Annie just cracks me up.
Love all the Annie and Ellie stories! I read them everyday while in Montreal....they are too cute to miss out on. I think Arizona is an appropriate name for a Native American doll....also impressed that Annie knows the word Arizona!
Yay! Arizona! :-)
Post a Comment