Friday, March 27, 2020

Isaac's "How this week has gone for you?" Essay

This week has been fun and exciting. 
We have done a lot of cool things as a family.
We have jumped on the trampoline when it’s sunny outside.
And sometimes when it is snowing and raining.
We have played downstairs and played lots of games.


Having school at home has been crazy.
We have done lots of work signing into everything and doing all the work.
We have more breaks at home, and get to go outside more.
But I don’t get to see my friends and play with them.
It’s nice that our whole family is here doing school together.


I like spending extra time with my family.
We can jump and play outside and talk more.
I like eating lunch together every day.
It is weird to not see my cousins and grandparents.
We usually see them frequently.


The hardest part about this week has been life changing so suddenly. 
There have been a lot of crazy things happening like coronavirus and earthquakes.
My Grandma had surgery and needed to go back to the hospital to have oxygen.
That was scary.
That made me feel like everything was just different.

So this week has been fun and exciting, but also crazy and scary.
It has been so much fun, but I feel like things are missing from my life.
Some of the things that I feel are different are not being able to play with
friends and staying home for so long.
Everything keeps changing and it makes me feel like
the world turned upside down. 

No comments: