Halloween was busy and so much fun this year! The girls had school, the parade and classroom parties, and Isaac had a preschool parade and the Trunk or Treat at Ms. Jenny's house.
Owen refused to put on a costume all day, because he's two. Totally trick or treated in a long sleeve t-shirt and some sweats all night.
Fortunately, it was the most beautiful weather, and Greg and I were out trick or treating with the kids well after dark in t-shirts and were perfectly comfortable. The kids headed out with Greg and their Grandma Ruth and Grandpa KC for a bit, then met up with Uncle Cody, soon-to-be-Aunt Sara, Uncle David and cousin Bailey. While I hung out at home with most of my siblings eating pizza and handing out candy from a picnic blanket on the front lawn. Later, Greg and I took the three older kids out for awhile, then we came back home, and the the kids went back out with their Daddy until after 9PM.
Owen refused to put on a costume all day, because he's two. Totally trick or treated in a long sleeve t-shirt and some sweats all night.
Fortunately, it was the most beautiful weather, and Greg and I were out trick or treating with the kids well after dark in t-shirts and were perfectly comfortable. The kids headed out with Greg and their Grandma Ruth and Grandpa KC for a bit, then met up with Uncle Cody, soon-to-be-Aunt Sara, Uncle David and cousin Bailey. While I hung out at home with most of my siblings eating pizza and handing out candy from a picnic blanket on the front lawn. Later, Greg and I took the three older kids out for awhile, then we came back home, and the the kids went back out with their Daddy until after 9PM.
School parades . . .
Halloween Night
Owen in his 'costume' with Mommy and Daddy -- then cousin Madi in her kitty cat costume.
Isaac, the fireman, with Uncle Ben (as Jasmine).
Then, my favorites -- pictures of all 7 grandkids together.
I love watching my niece Bailey in these pictures :-) I have to include a bunch, because it's the scene slowly breaking down that cracks me up the most :-)
Talina, baby Ainsley and David
Ainsley with Sara
Madi with her Daddy
My cute overly-sugared toddler at nine o'clock at night :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment