Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Birthday Extravaganza and Stylin' Eclipse Glasses

I'm so far behind on this whole blogging thing!  I just realized I had a whole folder of pictures from the Annie & Ellie's family birthday party from a couple weeks ago that I hadn't posted yet.  It was also the day of the eclipse, and my Dad had brought handfuls of welder's lens for us to look through, which was very cool. 

Annie and Ellie got a karaoke machine for their birthdays. (Birthdays one day apart = shared birthday presents.  I'll probably have to pay for counseling later.)  Isaac was possibly the biggest fan.  The kids sang for awhile before everyone showed up for the party.
 Man, this kid is cute!
 The girls opening their gifts.
 My niece, Miss Bailey Boo
 The girls jumping on top of Dad on the trampoline.
 Owen and Aunt Star.
  A couple family pictures (minus Isaac, I have no idea where he was when we took these.)  On the second one we all tried to be as crazy as Ellie.  She still wins.

 Still winning the crazy-faced award.
Grandma Ruth and Owen checking out the eclipse.
 David and Talina sharing a lens.
 My cute husband and me during the eclipse viewing.
 Ellie and Isaac would rather jump on the trampoline than worry about what the sun was doing.  Isaac is such a big fan of Grandpa KC!
 Aunt Star, Annie and Aunt Talina.
 Not approved for checking out the sun, but the girls were still super excited for their new swimming goggles!

3 comments:

Jessi said...

I love the crazy face pictures! Ellie cracks me up!

Sare said...

You and Greg make beautiful kids.

Vala said...

fun! love those swimming goggles, too!