Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Smiles

Are there anything better than baby smiles?!  Owen has been especially happy and smiley today, and I've loved it.  The best moment by far was when we was nursing this morning and suddenly smiled up at me, a big wet milky smile that caused him to unlatch.  It is by far one of my favorite parts of nursing!

I took a few pictures of him later that afternoon practicing his baby smiles . . .

 
Here's Owen & Annie comparison pictures . . .

Here's Owen & Ellie comparison pictures . . .
all of my kids have their 'own look', but I swear Ellie's the least like the rest.

And then some comparison pictures of Owen & Isaac both making goofy or happy faces . . . 

7 comments:

Kerry said...

So sweet! I love itty bitty babies!

Howard Family said...

I love baby smiles, and when they look up at you from nursing, and smile. It is so sweet its almost like a thank you

Megan said...

He is so sweet! I love baby smiles!!!

Jessi said...

I love baby smiles too.

And seeing all four kids together, I think you're right that Ellie has her own look, but you can tell they are all siblings. No questions there!!!

Talina said...

I think the first set of pictures, top left, the expression reminds me of Isaac. Bottom left reminds me of Annie.
I tend to notice how similar your kids expressions look, but they all have their own look.
I still can't get over how chubby little Ellie looks. I mean, she weighed the same at 6 months as Bailey does now, but all of her weight seems to be in her cheeks :)

Vala said...

wow, judging from these pictures, he looks more like a mix between Annie and Isaac now than just pure Isaac. Such cute smiles on all of them!

Lani said...

You have a good recipe, so you might as well keep popping out those beauties!

My second baby was the least like my others too!