Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday Night at Our House

Saturday nights at our house are pretty exciting.
There's dancing, singing, tickling, giggling, shrieking (Ellie), puzzles, reading and picture taking.



 Doing puzzles about fruit.
 


There was tickling.
 The first time Greg tickled Isaac he laughed, then said, "That funny!"  We tried to get him to say it again for the camera ('cause it's adorable), but no luck.


Isaac showing off his dance moves.  Which includes (and is pretty limited to) stomping.
Then no night is complete without singing and dancing from the girls.
(They all picked out their Christmas pajamas to wear, thus the Christmas carols.)

4 comments:

Jessi said...

Looks like an awesome night! Isaac is such a talker, and I think he is double Quinn's size now! Dalan thinks he looks just like Greg.

I love how silly and fun your girls are!

Howard Family said...

Sounds like a perfect Saturday night to me. Thank you for your comment on my blog it was very sweet of you. I hope for the peace as well.

Kerry said...

I love that they all wanted to wear matching PJ's. So cute.

Ruth said...

Cutest Grandkids ever. Thanks for the pictures Hilary, and the videos. I love it all.