Wednesday, September 28, 2011

School Picture

We got Annie's first ever 'School Picture' back today -- turned out pretty cute, although it would've been nice if they'd made her smile a bit more for it :-)
I may be biased, but she's one cute little Kindergartener!

4 comments:

Jessi said...

Very cute! And I love the outfit choice!

Ashley said...

So cute Dallin just had his taken on last Thursday and so I am waiting for them to come back and always worry if he is going to to a fake smile or a good one. So I have to give him the whole drill on the way to school. Sit up straight look at the camera do a real smile and if the picture comes back dorky you owe me twenty bucks lol. It worked for his preschool pic so I hope it worked this time around to. She is pretty stinkin adorable :)

Liz Johnson said...

I freaking love this picture. She is so cute!

Talina said...

Wow, she is growing up so freakin' fast! She is such a little cutie though.