Annie has found a way to force herself into every conversation around her. Usually she adds in thoughtful "Mmhmm" sounds or "Yeah, I know" or "That's right" as people around her are busy conversing. Sometimes she latches onto one word from the conversation and repeats it or comments on it. Today she was driving with my parents and her Uncle Cody as my Dad and Cody were talking about golf. My Dad is thinking of getting new clubs and was talking about handing down his old set to Cody.
Cody commented, "That'd be great, I like your putter."
"I love putter!" Annie enthusiastically chimed in. "Especially on toast!"
4 comments:
Annie is such a nut! She is beyond funny!
LOL. Love the stuff that comes out of her mouth! :-)
So funny! Jamo and I are still laughing about that comment! Keep the awesome commentary and updates coming! :)
I love putter on toast, too, Annie!
Post a Comment