Sunday, August 25, 2024

Saying Goodbye to Sarajayne

After Sj's celebration of life on Friday night, I wrote: 
The very best celebration for the most incredible girl πŸ’›πŸ’› This ‘Group Hug’ and dance party was the most amazing tribute to Sj and her amazing family. The Roberts’ love and kindness and profound dedication to family, community, and faith was healing and beautiful to be a part of. I am so grateful that in a week of tears and loss and heartache, my girls will have these beautiful, joy filled, and grateful memories to look back on as they heal and grow πŸ’› We love you, Sj πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› You have touched so many lives and I will always be so grateful for who you are and the role you will always play our lives.












































And after her funeral on Saturday morning, I wrote:

It has been a long, exhausting, beautiful, tear-filled, joyful, and heart-wrenching few days. We will always be so grateful for the way the Roberts’ family shared Sj with the world, in life and in death. Their gracious, generous, and loving approach to grieving and healing has been a blessing to all of us and I hope that all of our love for Sj and their family will likewise help them heal and find peace in the days to come.






























No comments: