August 30th
To kick off our Anniversary celebration we took four kids (and most of my family
🙂) on a four hour hike. The first mile had about an 800 foot elevation climb and my kids were pretty dang impressive scrambling up to the second of three lakes we saw today!
August 27th - Togetherness Weekend
August 26th
August 24th
August 21st
August 20th
August 19th
August 13th
Tubing Weber River
August 12th
August 8th
August 7th
Greg rarely uses the Kindles and hasn't used them since I'd added Parental Controls awhile back -- so this morning when he was trying to download a video to show to his Sunday School class, he asked, 'Um, honey, can you get this off parental controls so I can download this?' Ellie walks past and grabs it, "I can do that for you." #parentingfail
August 5th
August 4th
August 3rd
Wyoming rest stop on the way to Omaha with Talina and all the kids . . .








July 24th
So, this just happened. Aw, I'm gonna miss the curls -- but they were both asking for hair cuts and it'll be nice to not have to worry about their hair at all for the rest of summer :-)







July 23rd
To kick off our Anniversary celebration we took four kids (and most of my family
🙂) on a four hour hike. The first mile had about an 800 foot elevation climb and my kids were pretty dang impressive scrambling up to the second of three lakes we saw today!





































































No comments:
Post a Comment