My girls are getting so big! We just celebrated their 5th & 7th birthdays this last few days. They had so much fun sharing their birthday with family on Sunday -- and we have a friend party later this week.
Then yesterday we had their annual check ups. Ellie's still on the small side, and I'm a little concerned about her weight loss (we were hoping that once she was off the offending wheat that she'd start to absorb more nutrients and GAIN some weight, but not yet), but her doctor said everything else checked out well. She was 34lbs. (12th percentile, and 39.5", 5th percentile in height). Annie was right at 49lbs (44th percentile) and 45.5" (13th percentile). Both checked out great, Ellie got her eye test (which looked good) and her Kindergarten shots. She was pretty mad about that. We went to the dollar store afterwards to get her a prize -- I should go on record, it was broken 2 hours later. :-)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Dear Annie and Ellie! I seriously can't believe how old and grown up they look. I still think they should be 1 and 3! Seriously!
Post a Comment