Monday, May 21, 2012
Karaoke-okie
My girls just celebrated their birthdays -- and like Mother's Day, I need to catch up on the blogging of such things. But for now, here's videos taken of the kids playing with the girls' main present, a karaoke machine. Isaac FELL IN LOVE (I should've known, he sings more than the rest of my toddlers ever did, he totally belts out songs in the car, and he can sing several a'capella, and several dozen more along with CDs in the car.) He kept asking to 'karaokie-okie', and asking for the 'microphone' anytime he hadn't had one in his hand in the last 30 seconds. So, here's videos of my little performers . . . one of these days I'll post actual stories and pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Quinn loved these videos. She smiled from ear to ear the whole time.
I have gotten so many compliments about your cute kids from people who were at the party!
Post a Comment