Friday, October 21, 2011

Latest Pictures

So, I'm playing catch up on my pictures.
A few weeks ago, we went to our Ward's talent show, which was a lot of fun.  But the best part, especially according to the kids, was running around on the stage afterwards.  They could not possibly have had more fun!



Then the biggest thing that's happened around here, was the birth of my newest niece, Bailey.  The girls had just finished their first indoor soccer practice when it was time to go meet the new baby.



 Isaac was not so sure how he felt about this whole baby thing.


 Man, I love this kid!
 Ellie wanted to try swaddling Annie up in a blanket, like baby Bailey was swaddled.

Then this Monday night we went to my Mom & Dad's house for Family Home Evening, where we carved pumpkins, made 'bloody eyeballs' (powdered sugar donuts with a red life saver in the middle, and red frosting blood shot lines), and tried on random Halloween costumes.
Here's Ellie as a pumpkin.
The girls got to try on some of their Uncle Cody's old costumes.
Ellie and Annie as roman soldiers..
 Annie as a cavewoman and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
 Isaac checking out baby Bailey.  And pretty little Bailey on my lap.

 Isaac liked the caveman bone -- mainly to hit things with.  Good news, he only hit the one week old baby one time.  This bodes really well for our household in another 10 weeks or so.  :-)

2 comments:

Talina said...

I love the one of isaac grinning with the bone. Mainly because I know it was taken immediately after smacking me with said bone :)

Jessi said...

I can't believe how old your girls look in the pictures!

I am very interested in seeing how Isaac does with the baby!