Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pictures of Perfectly Healthy, Non-Ill Children. Yay!

Here's some pictures we took on Monday. I was so excited that all of them were of non-snot-covered, miserable looking kids!

She looks kinda dopey here, but she doesn't look sickly . . .
Annie suddenly decided it would be so much fun to 'hold' Ellie. Ellie even agreed for awhile.


Guess which of my two girls was still enjoying the 'sister time', and which one was done . . .
Ellie's actually been crawling a little bit more the last few days. Never more than a few feet, and really only if I'm sitting there in 'range', but it's happening!

And a quick story:
During breakfast today I was trying to get Ellie to focus on the yogurt I was trying to feed her. It wasn't going so well when Annie suddenly piped in with, "Ellie, it's time to pay your attention to Mom."

3 comments:

samsthree said...

cute pictures!! Your girls are darling.

Jessi said...

I think Annie will be running her preschool class by fall!

Christen said...

Your Girls are adorable. Thanks for the invite.