Monday, March 30, 2009

Because I Apparently Never Want to Get My Dishes Done . . .

I started playing around with the online makeover tool, again. This time taking every suggestion they made for the 'Make Up Artist' looks. Make Up Artists apparently use a lot more green eyeshadow than I do.

And I tried some 'fun, new' hair colors and styles . . .

4 comments:

Talina said...

Okay, judging purely off the top row, I would say that you should never, ever go blonde, but then on the second two rows, you look great as a blonde! Apparently, if you ever go blonde you cannot ALSO wear green eyeshadow.

Sare said...

that dead center hair-do reminds me of Dolly Parton- where's the cowboy hat, eh?

Anonymous said...

Why do your pictures always look good?

Shannon said...

Wow. That is awesome. I like the blonde updo. Definitely for everyday.