Saturday, March 14, 2009

You have GOT TO be Freaking Kidding Me!!!!

So, Annie seems to be feeling much better. (Although whenever she hears me on the phone telling anyone she's doing well, she yells out from the background, "I STILL SICK!") She even went outside and played for awhile.

But, of course, it ain't over. I was just finishing feeding Ellie, when she turned and looked at me, then proceeded to throw up repeatedly ALL over the blankets and bedding I've washed THREE times this week. Now the baby is throwing up!? When is this going to end?

While in the bathroom, cleaning up a puked covered baby and Mommy, I caught a glimpse out the bathroom window of my two year old, playing out side on the swing set BY HERSELF.

When did she learn to get out the back door?!?!

Sigh. I'm tired.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Do you need me to come over? I am willing to take one for the team and let Ellie throw up on me so you can have a break!

Melissa said...

I am tired too, just thinking of it all, after reading your blog. Maybe you'll get all the illness out of the way, and you all can be healthy the rest of the year. We have had the same sharing of germs at our house. Hopefully this is your last bout with sickness. It could be worse, you could be pregnate and dealing with two sick kids =)