Future's so bright . . .
Anyway. So, Annie was throwing up again today. I was holding her, cuddled up on my chest when she started puking. I caught it all in my shirt, which served well as a make shift puke bowl during this latest round of upheavals. I threw the shirt away. It just wasn't worth cleaning.
Ellie's still a snot dripping, coughing, bundle of low grade fever.
It's like it's Never. Going. To. End.
Here's some pictures of the madness though.
Greg was putting together some of our new furniture, and as soon as Annie saw the tool box, she ran in immediately to get her own tool belt and put on her "work boots", just like Daddy.
This is a completely disgusting picture of Ellie.
She is absolutely covered in snot. (I promise, I had wiped her nose for the millionth time like thirty seconds before this picture.) The reason I grabbed the camera instead of a tissue, is when she turned and looked at me, the snot was formed into two giant bubbles, roughly the size of raquetballs. Unfortunately, I missed the picture. Fortunately, I proved to be the kinda parent who grabs the camera and gets the memorable picture before helping their kid out.
Don't judge me, you had to have seen those snot bubbles! :-)
Oh, and I have a few additions to Annie's "I-Did-It-All-By-Myself" Photography Library:
3 comments:
Bummer about still having sick kids. It's so frustrating. I love that snot face picture of Ellie. She is such a cutie!
we had two months of sickness in our house! I totally feel your pain! It sucks. Chad even got sick and he never gets sick. I hope you guys get through it soon. cute picures. They may be sick, but they still make adorable little models!
I love these pictures....they should be framed on your walls!
Post a Comment