Sweet, angelic Annie.

My girls. Such a good big sister. And such a completely interested in the lights in the other room and not the least bit interested in all the people trying to get her attention to the camera little sister.

He he he . . . I just liked the look on Annie's face on this one. I renamed the file like five times. Was this 'Grumpy Annie?' 'Tired Annie?' 'Moody Annie?' 'Out of It Annie?' 'Mildly Annoyed Annie?' 'My Eyebrows Look Bushy Annie?' I still don't know what to call it, but it remains a favorite.

Yay! We got Ellie's attention and she smiled. And Annie was looking at the camera, and looking sweet. It's like the holy grail of kids photography.

Annie appearing far more interested in something else, but cute nonetheless.

I took these next two. I have lots to learn about Andrea's camera, but it being so super cool and all, still did excellent in my untrained hands. If Andrea wants to lend me her camera for several months, I promise to practice and practice until I'm nearly as good as she is.
Here's Aunt Andrea and Annie. I love this picture of the two of them. You can't tell in this picture, but Andrea's hair is super, amazingly curly. Annie's looks almost straight in comparison. She's a major part of our answer to the "Where did Annie get her curls?" question we get all the time.

I loved this one. Annie looks like she's slowly losing her mind. She was actually perfectly happy and smiling for these pictures (like above), but something she did in posing for this picture just turned out great.


My girls. Such a good big sister. And such a completely interested in the lights in the other room and not the least bit interested in all the people trying to get her attention to the camera little sister.

He he he . . . I just liked the look on Annie's face on this one. I renamed the file like five times. Was this 'Grumpy Annie?' 'Tired Annie?' 'Moody Annie?' 'Out of It Annie?' 'Mildly Annoyed Annie?' 'My Eyebrows Look Bushy Annie?' I still don't know what to call it, but it remains a favorite.

Yay! We got Ellie's attention and she smiled. And Annie was looking at the camera, and looking sweet. It's like the holy grail of kids photography.

Annie appearing far more interested in something else, but cute nonetheless.

I took these next two. I have lots to learn about Andrea's camera, but it being so super cool and all, still did excellent in my untrained hands. If Andrea wants to lend me her camera for several months, I promise to practice and practice until I'm nearly as good as she is.
Here's Aunt Andrea and Annie. I love this picture of the two of them. You can't tell in this picture, but Andrea's hair is super, amazingly curly. Annie's looks almost straight in comparison. She's a major part of our answer to the "Where did Annie get her curls?" question we get all the time.

I loved this one. Annie looks like she's slowly losing her mind. She was actually perfectly happy and smiling for these pictures (like above), but something she did in posing for this picture just turned out great.

4 comments:
Those pictures turned out GREAT! I covet Andrea's camera, even though that's bad. One day I will have a nice camera and have absolutely NO idea how to make it reach it's true potential.
So, are you the Hilary that won on seriouslysoblessed, or is it a different Hilary since that Hilary was capitalized and you are lower-case hilary? Just wondering cause that would be AWESOME if you had won.
Adorable!
I wasn't sure how the pictures would come out considering the lighting was so bad, but I think it worked out well.
Post a Comment