Annie's favorite book is called "Pizza Pat". We've read it so much now that on a good day she has it memorized word for word. Here she was about a week ago reading it to Greg (and Ellie and I, who are off camera for most of the video, but Ellie does make a couple appearances). She was a little thrown off by having the camera there, but you can tell just how often she's been read this book by the video. My favorite part though is at the end, as she counts the mice in the story.
4 comments:
Annie is amazing. I loved the counting part too! Ellie is so happy and smiley.
I love listening to her 'read' her books. The counting in Spanish was so cute. I hope she is bilingual. That would be awesome. And then you and I would be even MORE of outsiders since even the next generation will speak more Spanish than us.
PS....I cannot believe you were blogging at 630 in the morning!
Yeah, not so much. I got four videos ready to go last week, and set them up to post every other day in the morning, I was asleep when this posted yesterday. Although, today both of my girls were no longer fooled by Daylight Savings, and Ellie was up at 5 freaking 30, and Annie was up at 6AM.
Post a Comment