An unswaddled sleeping baby even!

Ellie had a play date with our friend Jovanny. He is four days younger than Ellie (and about twice her size.) I took about a dozen pictures of these two. Ellie would smile in one, while Jovanny frowned, then the very next picture it was the opposite. Again and again and again.

This is the ONLY one I got with two smiling babies.


I just really liked this picture of Annie and I from the other day. I wonder where she gets those chipmunk cheeks from? :-)

Of course, even before I finished this post my sleeping baby was awake again, and wanting to be fed. Ah, how I wish Ellie would learn the benefit of an hour long nap (heck, even a half hour!)

Ellie had a play date with our friend Jovanny. He is four days younger than Ellie (and about twice her size.) I took about a dozen pictures of these two. Ellie would smile in one, while Jovanny frowned, then the very next picture it was the opposite. Again and again and again.

This is the ONLY one I got with two smiling babies.


I just really liked this picture of Annie and I from the other day. I wonder where she gets those chipmunk cheeks from? :-)

Of course, even before I finished this post my sleeping baby was awake again, and wanting to be fed. Ah, how I wish Ellie would learn the benefit of an hour long nap (heck, even a half hour!)
3 comments:
Is that Rachel's baby. He is so cute!!! I love sleeping babies too! They are my favorite.
Yeah, he's Rachel's little boy. Adorable, right? Such a sweet baby too, very mellow and kicked back and Annie wants him to move in and be her little brother forever.
Dalan asked me upon seeing the pictures, but not reading the blog, "and who is that rather large baby?"
Post a Comment