"Mommy, I am 'posed to use the mouse! I need to email you about the blog, 'cause I don't have any other blogs right now on pbskids.com."
Um, OK.
Annie also has been telling us a lot more about her imaginary friend Doh-doo, and his best friend, Iah (Eeee-ahh). Apparently they both live in houses far, far away. Iah lives in a house with an Iah car, and Doh-doo lives in a house with a Doh-doo car. And Annie has set aside some of our Halloween candy in her Elmo basket because she is "waiting for the other kids who live far, far away to get to our house." I'm apparently not allowed to touch or try to put away said basket until these long traveling wisemen of Halloween make it to our home.
And Annie during her bath today was playing with her different toys, and giving them all names, when I noticed she'd named her washcloth Jesus. Funniest, mildly sacreligious, one-sided conversation I've heard her have in awhile.
3 comments:
http://www.storylineonline.net/
Here is a site I use at school that Annie might like....
I love the Jesus washcloth.
I still like the Lord of the Rings Chess set with Jesus and the evil monkeys. At least you know she is getting SOMETHING from Nursery. ;)
Post a Comment