Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Prizes for Me, Maybe for You!

OK, remember a little while back when I won a $50 gift certificate on one of the Seriously, So Blessed giveaways? Well, I redeemed it today, for the cutest, softest looking blankets in the whole wide world. I've wanted one of these, but they've always seemed too spendy. Fifty bucks towards my purchase of two though, and I could justify it! Check 'em out here! I may or may not share them with the girls!

And, just an FYI, but Seriously, So Blessed is doing another giveaway today. Leave a comment and you're entered!

1 comment:

Talina said...

Um, if what they say about babies and silky blankets making them tired, I think these should be used EXCLUSIVELY for the girls. Swaddle them in them constantly!!! This may be why your girls don't sleep. You have long deprived them of silky blankets.
Hmm, wonder what kind of terror Lacy would have been WITHOUT her silkies?