We are now hanging out in Greg's parents' basement for the next four weeks, then we move into our new place the weekend before Christmas. It's weird living out of boxes, and not knowing where stuff is, and thinking, "Crap, I really wish I'd grabbed my breast pump before it got packed away in the storage pod." But in a month or so, everything will have settled and we'll be in our new home.
Greg's parents have a room with a twin size bed for Annie. This is Annie's first time sleeping outside of a crib, and the freedom and mobility was a little too apparent when she came into our room and bed several times last night. "I didn't sleep very well," she told my Mom today, "so I went in with Mommy lots." Ellie was in the bed quite a few times too, being sick and fussy and all. Worst was when it overlapped and there were two kiddos in bed with us. For the first time in my life I'm thinking, "Why don't we have a king sized bed!?"
5 comments:
Only four weeks left! You can do it!
Maybe this will be what gets Annie into a big-girl bed. . . and teach her to say in said bed.
You'll be in your new house soon and it will be AWESOME!!!
Moves are so hard for kids to understand. Hang in there. We'll miss you in the ward.
Good luck! I have to say... we'd be screwed without our king size bed! :-)
I don't even have kids yet, but between Dalan and the dog, we totally need one!
Post a Comment