So, I was out of the room for awhile. Annie was playing on the computer by herself. When I came back later on in the day to check my email, iMovie was open, and there was about 5 minutes of video Annie had made, all on her own. I'm talking the kid opened iMovie, turned on the iSight camera, and recorded herself. I'm sure much of it was accidental, but DANG! That kid's better at the computer than any of her great-grandparents, and she's probably closing in on the grandparents too!
(She says "I know. Stand up for the camera," toward the beginning, and "I draw a picture," towards the end. I missed most of the rest of it though, so don't feel bad if you don't understand it. I like the denial of the obvious in the middle though, "I not dancing. I not!")
3 comments:
Your daughter is so advanced. Of course, how many 2-year olds have their own computer in their room plus a sweet Mac to use in their parents room?
I like the typical Annie swinging the arm dance move! Classic!
She gets all her moves from me!
Post a Comment