I'm proud to declare that I have now gone over a week without a single M&M.
This is possibly a record for me this pregnancy.
I even passed up bags of Easter Almond M&Ms on sale 2/$4 at Walgreens today. Just sayin'.
(Edited to shamefully add: The same cannot be said for wedges of grocery-store-bakery chocolate cake with copious amounts of frosting and sprinkles. Which I am possibly eating right now.)
4 comments:
You crack me up! Congrats on the avoidance of the M n M's!
Hee hee.
Congrats...though I have to ask if it's just that M&Ms repulse you for this week of pregnancy :)
Oh Jackie, I wish! :-) M&Ms NEVER sound repulsive -- they sound like the tastiest, most sensible breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, bedtime treat, etc pretty much 24-7 . . . this is just the first time I've shown any restraint this pregnancy! :-)
Post a Comment