Annie can be very affectionate and loving lately. I already mentioned her using such tactics to stall bedtime, but she'll also just randomly come up and tell me she loves me and ask for hugs and kisses. (Ellie will too, but I've been a bit wary lately, as last time she came up and threw her arms around my neck, she reached down and BIT my shoulder! I have an actual purple bruise there now! Ouch!)
Anyway, I was putting on makeup, Annie was watching adoringly, when she suddenly gushed, "I love you so much Mommy! Like ten times as tall as a grown up! That's how much I love you! No wait, thirty times! No, forty!" Then she smiled and walked out. Only to come running back in, "No ONE HUNDRED times as tall as a grown up! Or about ten times as tall as a giant."
1 comment:
She is the queen of similes!
Post a Comment