Thursday, March 25, 2010

Probably Not the Biggest Deal

But I have gone one whole month without M&Ms.

Coincidentally, I only gained 2.5 lbs at this last prenatal appointment, and not the 8-9 I gained the month before.

5 comments:

Jessi said...

I ate M&Ms today, and thought of you. It was the only way to get through parent teacher conferences....

Ashley said...

no worries I tecnically have not gained anything yet because im still gaining back what I lost my first trimester when I was puking all day.... Its sad that I can only get skinny when im prego lol

Kerry said...

Good job! It's the small things in life. It made me laugh when you talked about gaining the 8-9 lbs last month. Was it 9 when you walked in .. then you gave your urine sample (as we always have to do) then it was 8? HAHA! I don't know why, that comment just struck me as so funny sounding. Gosh I hope you don't take that the wrong way. I love things that make me laugh like that, just oddities. Anyway .. nice job on the M&M's, it' isn't as easy as it sounds. I'm sat on the couch as I type and desparatedly want something sweet and trying not to cave in the the craving.

Hilary said...

It was funny, 'cause I gained 8.5 lbs . . . so the nurse said I'd gained 9 lbs and my midwife said I'd gained 8. And I was mildly bitter against the nurse and like my midwife the best that day :-)

Chrystal said...

Way to go! Small things are often big deals.