I'm warming to my new hair, but I'm fairly convinced it isn't my best look. The 'non-comments' have been proof of that. You know what I mean, like when you've been hanging out with your Mom for over 20 minutes when you finally just mention a few 'small' changes you made to your hair the night before and she responds with, "Yeah, I noticed that." When people just don't mention your dramatic style change, it's usually for a reason. :-) Or there's the comment-comments, not compliment-comments . . . like, "Wow, you changed your hair." Not, "You changed your hair, I like it!" Just, "Wow, that's different." My other clue is my sweet husband, who upon coming home from work and seeing it actually done for the first time, looked at it for a minute, than asked, "So what do you think of it?"
So, possibly not my best impromptu style makeover.
Oh well, there's always next time. :-)
6 comments:
Well, I think it is cute....however, anytime I do something I don't like to my hair, I just remember it is only hair. It can grow and be re-cut. I can be dyed and re-dyed. Or not cut at all, and not dyed at all. It is only hair and your have options.
Although, I think your hair always looks cute.
Dude, I think you look hot! I love it, actually!! And I remember visiting last January (maybe... or possibly another time) and your hair was really dark, and I really really liked it. I think you look best with darker hair.
ah, the glory of hair... much better than impromptu tattoos. I've always found that my haircuts got better with age (after a few weeks to grow into itself a bit, ya know?) but the trouble has always been explaining to a stylist or haircutter how to get to that inbetween stage.
I think the sleek framing-your-face style fits you, no matter how long or short it is.
I thought it looked good on you. I liked both the cut and the color. You gotta love doing those impulse things. I've done it a few times and it feels great to have a change.
I haven't gotten a good look at your new hair. I love you in short styles, so it can't be too bad. You should post a good front and back shot.
I want more pics of the hair, please! From every angle. :-)
Post a Comment