I posted awhile back with some of the preview pictures from our photo shoot with Megan at Lindsay Jane Photography. Well, now I have the whole CD, and am posting more pictures than possibly anyone but my sisters want to see, but I like 'em saved on blogger as a backup in case my computer crashes and dies, along with my backup hard drive, so here's a bunch more pictures.
(And sorry if I posted some of these before, but now I have the full size files, and wanted to get those up and saved before I forget about 'em!)
Enjoy the adorableness that is my kids, nephews and family!



























4 comments:
Wow! Wonderful pictures! You really captured a lot of personality in those. Nicely done!
So cute! If I had kids that cute I would post them too!
Adorable! I love the picture of your family on the car with Ellie about to clap about hands. I also love the portraits of the girls.
cute pictures. I love her hair.
Post a Comment