What have I possibly done wrong to my children to deserve such treatment?
Who told Ellie that 5AM is the new morning? I was considering myself lucky last night, 'cause we had friends over to play "BANG!", and Ellie slept through the entire evening and I didn't have to leave the game once to feed her, change diapers or get her ready for bed. After everyone left, I got her up to feed her, figuring it would buy me several more hours of sleep. Not so much. She ate at 11PM, woke up at 1AM, 3:30AM, then 5AM . . . and that was when she decided it was morning and she just stayed up for an hour and a half. I know she loves me, but she sure has some twisted ways of showing it. She was super cute though, just smiling at me in the dark (I refused to acknowledge her awake time with light) and cooing and babbling.
Then Annie, also out to 'cause me grief, is getting better and better at getting out of naps. For what is unfortunately not the first time, Annie planned the perfect escape. Yet again, she waited until she'd been in there long enough to eat up any possible nap time (I think she knows I won't put her down after 4PM, 'cause then it's too close to bedtime), then she took off her diaper. Then pooped on her bed. Then smeared it on all the slats and bars of her crib. Can't make a kid go to sleep like that; so there was washing down of the toddler, changing & washing all the bedding, scrubbing down and disinfecting the crib. Voila, too late for a nap. She won this round . . .
And, you'll have to learn how to hear these things without dry heaving Jamo, you're gonna have one these soon :-)
4 comments:
Dalan would die....he is such a wimp when it comes to poop. I already know I will be in charge of all clean up when Yankee Stadium makes its appearance.
If you have the triplets, he'll need to help out . . . unless you send Piper to some kind of cool assistance dog program now!
I think that is what Dalan would prefer...he seriously needs a shovel to clean up after little Piper...because using a bag is too much for him to handle. What a baby!
I am pretty sure Annie becomes more like me every single day, what a genius plan. She is quite the evil mastermind. Good luck Hil, she is a generation ahead of me so think of all the things I did, and how much better she will do them....like she will probably make an escape route underground instead of through the attic.
Post a Comment